TEXT HERE

Winner!!!!

Congratulations to the following ladies who won from our Blog Hop!

Pam, PAMCRAND@aol.com you win the NEW SCOR PAL!


Cathy, Cathytkalc@yahoo.com you won a surprise gift pack!


Nancy, Nancym2591@gmail.com you won a new set of SSD stamps!


Please email Cindy at imstampinscrapin@yahoo.com your addresses to ship your prizes to and CONGRATULATIONS!!!


Thanks to everyone who hopped along and saw all our wonderful creations!

Would you like to comment?

  1. I know this has nothing to do with your post (congrats to the winners) but you just had to do it to me, didn't you!!! LMBO! I just finished up my first Bidmalarna card tonight and I am totally hooked! OMG! My absolute favorits is...I believe her name is Tossa?? Cute, cute, cute!!! You'll have to keep an eye out. I'll be posting her toward the end of the week or it might even end up being next weekend. Now I'm going to have to have more! LOL! You bad, bad girl! :)
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message