TEXT HERE

McGill Carnations

Carnations copy
Today, I get to share with you a project that I made for McGill with their wonderful Paper Blossom Punches.
There are upwards of 20 McGill Carnations on this project, and I really do love the way the Carnations turned out.
McGill Paper Punches:
     -64002 Floriano Paper Blossom Punch
     -64511 Star Lily Paper Blossom Punch
     -64535 Highland Snowflake Paper Blossom Punch
     -65800 Tool Kit
     -65900 Molding Mat
Additional Supplies:
     -Various shades of pink card stock
     -Various shades pink ink (or coloring the edges of each petal)
     -Pink Seam Binding
     -Pink Acrylic Paint
     -Mercury Glass Vase
     -3" Styrofoam Ball
     -Beacon's Fabric Tac
-Beacon's 3 in 1 Adhesive
Create 20 to 25 Carnations following these instructions:

Project Instructions:
  • Paint Styrofoam ball with pink acrylic paint. Allow to dry. Place into the vase.
  • Using Beacon's 3 in 1 Adhesive adhere the McGill Carnations onto the Styrofoam ball.
  • Tie a length of pink seam binding around the vase.

Here’s a close-up of the carnations
Carnations-1 copy
Thank you so much for visiting! Smile
Linking to:
Totally Paper Crafts ~ Make your own flowers
Hotshot Crafts ~ Flowers 

Would you like to comment?

  1. OMG, these are simply GORGEOUS and very realistic!!!!!! I love them!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! They look very life-like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asolutely gorgeous!!! Your flowers are amazing!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the time that must have gone into these. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Sheri, those are STUNNING!! Can I come visit you and you can teach me to make flowers? LOL I am HORRIBLE at it!! Those seriously look real! Amazing!
    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow, these look real and they're absolutely gorgeous!! Carnations are my favorite flower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous! love the colors!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really thought that these flowers were real. They are stunning!!!!!! Thank you for joining us at Hotshot Craft
    Do you have a tutorial showing how to make these?
    Sarah x

    p.s. I have blog candy for old and new followers on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning carnations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty! Been trying to resist these punches but may have to break down :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful!! (I'm a little behind. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a adorable and sweet card! Love all the little details. Makes it extra special and sweet.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your are so creative! This vase of carnations is stunning!
    Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! You make the most amazing and gorgeous flowers EVAH!!!! This is stunning and I do believe I might have to give this one a shot! I love the carnations, and what an awesome gift this would make! You are SUCH an enabler! LOL!
    big hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message