TEXT HERE

Happy Mother’s Day!

P1040445
Just a quick post! My card tonight uses one of my all time favorite Kraftin Kimmie stamps, Charlotte.
Haven’t we all felt like this sometime or another? Winking smile
Joining these challenges:

Would you like to comment?

  1. I'm the first one to make a comment! That is one of the cutest images. I love how you colored her and the papers you used. You and Karen can get cards done in less time it takes me to wash my face and brush my teeth. I have no clue how you gals do it. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Awesome coloring and I can see why you love this stamp!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO STINKIN' cute Sheri!!! Totally LOVE this card -- the design, the colors ( ing).... another masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! This Momma is just wonderful! I have to say, I just love your work and so enjoy visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coloring on this card!!!! And yes, we all have felt like that at some time!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it, Sheri! Your coloring is fantastic and your paper choices are awesome! You're just amazing! Sorry it's been so long since I've been by to see you!! I've peeked through all your other posts and always blown away by your gorgeous work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie and Papertake Weekly! Oh! And a big huge congrats on being with Paperplay Challenges! You're going to love working with those fabulous ladies!
    big hugs! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Mother’s Day creation! I love the humor of this image--and YES I have felt like this many times!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge this week for Paper Sundaes! we hope you will join us again next week!
    ♥ Lisa M. PSDT
    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Sheri! Yep been there and done that too! You did a fantatic job coloring and fabulous details.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheri, This one has me laughing and remembering when I didn't think it was at all funny! Love the coloring. Great job. So glad to see you playing along here in the Motherly Love challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahahaha.....I remember those days!!!!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face today with that adorable card! Totally fantastic! Love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even though my kiddos are bigger now, I still feel like that today...I think I'd forget my brain if it weren't attached. LOL! Fun and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun and lovely border edges. Cute coloring and image you pick Sheri :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message