TEXT HERE

Good Morning my Friends!

Today… it’s my turn to show you a bit of Little Darlings Inspiration. The challenge for the Little Darlings DT this month is Anything Goes and I was so happy to be able to break out this super sweet stamp from the Back to School 2011 collection, Art 101. This is certainly an artsy crafty girl after my heart!
P1040632
Thank you so much for visiting today and please be sure to visit the Little Darlings Blog over the next month to see more inspiration from the AMAZING Little Darlings Design Team!
Supplies Used:
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page
Ribbon ~ PTI
Die Cut from the Silhouette Cameo Store
Flowers ~ Wild Orchid Crafts
Papers are from my old Stampin Up stash.

Would you like to comment?

  1. This card is so gorgeous Sheri!!! Art 101 is one of my favorite LD images. I've always enjoyed painting and she just captures the love of painting that we have as children.

    Big Hugs to you!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWEEEE Sheri this is BEAUTIFUL HUN!!! So many cute things about it and I just love painting 101. GORGEOUS as usual!!!

    xxx
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Sheri! Love the button you used, too. The color combos are great also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! What an adorable stamp too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love the colors you used. Amazing work Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image! Reminds me of my Allie girl. I love the pink and teal together and your flowers are just gorgeous! Great job!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Love the colors and the papers and the embellishments! Love it!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Just the right touches with all the embellishments you used. All of it blended so well together. You are such a little darling too. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job, Sheri! I love the cuts you did as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sheri, your card is just gorgeous! I love all the details that you have added to it, especially the lacey die cut borders. The teal and bright pink look so beautiful together!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheri!
    Amazing again! Love it! Love those die cuts, the more and I see them on your cards. I am so getting one! LOL.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message