TEXT HERE

Kraftin’ Kimmie Out of the Box Challenge

P1040846 copy
I’m just going to come right out and say it. I LOVE LULU.
Isn’t she so precious..Just look at that face!
So, our hostess with this mostest, Kerry had requested that we use the Out of the Box technique on our cards for this week’s challenge. Since so many of the Kraftin’ Kimmie images lend themselves to this technique so well, this should be a walk in the park.
For my card, I just stamped Lulu from the Lulu on the Move set twice, snipped off her legs (shudder) and added a second set, so that it would look just like I’d successfully attempted the Out of the Box technique. Winking smile
Alrighty, scadaddle over to the Kraftin Kimmie Blog to see more of the Design team’s inspiration…and be sure to enter a card into this week’s Out of the Box Challenge. If you enter the challenge AND use a Kraftin Kimmie image you can win the very same stamp that Krafty Kerry used on her card!!
Thank you so much for visiting!
Supplies used:
Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two Paper Pad
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Die cuts from the Silhouette Store

Would you like to comment?

  1. OMG! She is adorable. Boy does that bring back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too cute. I love all the different papers you used, and the image is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Sheri, she is so stinkin' ADORABLE!!!! And look how clever you are to do a faux out of the box technique! I LOVE that idea!! Soooo very klever and krafty!! Gorgeous colors, papers coloring, and LOOOOOVE that bow and flowers! I know you're having a blast right now!! Have a glass or two for me, please! :)
    Love ya!! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just precious!! love the DP you used and how you colored her!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great stamp and sentiment!!!! Love the card Sheri!!! She makes me smile!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheri, your card is gorgeous!! Great choice of papers and I love your bow, flower cluster too!! I adore all the Lulu images too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!! I love how her legs are poking out...she is so adorable! LOL! That's too funny that you cut her legs off the first time hehehe! Well you can't tell ;) Love the whole layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Sheri, I never thought to cut her poor feet off and make a new pair, poor little Lulu! Love those papers, one of my fav pads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just too stinkin cute! I love her hula hoop! She looks like she's having a blast with all those gorgeous papers and great coloring! And I couldn't even tell you'd cut her feet off! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you brought back memories when I saw the hoola hoop. Oh my we all had them back in the hoola hoop days. The card and image is adorable. I love how you let the legs poke out a little. Really neat! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message