TEXT HERE

Kraftin’ Kimmie 2012 Holiday release…day 3

Welcome back!! We hope you enjoyed all the sweet as pie cards we shared yesterday featuring the new Holiday Lulu & Libby set! Totally adorable, wouldn’t you say??
Today at Kraftin’ Kimmie, we are sharing SIX new individual stamps by the totally talented Emilie Goulet!!! Get ready to meet SANTA AND HIS ELVES!! We've got the most awesome elves in some sticky situations, the big man himself *may* have gotten himself in some trouble....there's a reindeer and a cuddly little kitten!! Just wait 'til you see them all!!
P1050006Below you will find a list of all the Krafty Girls who are sharing PEEKS with you today so grab a cup of coffee and check them out! And as you're hoppin' around, be sure to leave a comment at each stop because two winners will each win a package of some of these fun stamps!!
All our new SEPTEMBER 2012 stamps will be available on Sunday (late Saturday night) at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! And come on back tomorrow because not only will we have a fantastic new challenge for you, but we'll be revealing the NEW stamps by Annie Rodrigue!!!
Now get ready for some super fun holiday creations!!!
Thank you so much for visiting!!
Supplies used:
Patterned Paper ~ Echo Park ~ Very Merry
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Cheery Lynn French Pastry Die
Die cuts from the Silhouette Store




Would you like to comment?

  1. Gorgeous! Love your colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Your coloring is fantastic!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reindeer is such a hoot! Great card, colouring and layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved how you colored this. The colors are striking. All the elements, the edges, doily.. just gorgeously put together. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri, your card is awesome and your colouring is amazing! Great Card!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, love what you've done with this enwbie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely! I love the layout and of course the image is so very cute and you have coloured him beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the deep rich colors yet traditional. Very velvet-y! Beautiful card and I am never tired of seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so inspired! You ladies are very talented! I think that I am going to start my christmas card! I love the new images!! Your card is very beautiful! I love the dark colors that you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card, awesome layout...real fun new image !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it okay to call this gorgeous even though the image is so darn silly? LOL! These papers and colors are beautiful and the embellies are delicious! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Gorgeous papers and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun image, and your coloring is beautiful. Love the layout of your card, just perfect! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, where do I begin!!! I love this card! I love the papers and your coloring. The stamp is so much fun!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card...the doily is a very nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way too stinkin cute! I simply adore him and the papers and dies are just too adorable! I simply love everything about this little cutie pop! He makes me smile!

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing card! Just gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Really like the paper and layout you used.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such fun and amazing papers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my I love those papers!!! And the image is so cute. And you know that I love your entire card. Really I am running out of adjectives for your work because it is that awesome. So I will be using the same words over and over. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun holiday card, luv it !! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!!!!!! Gorgeous colors and your coloring ROCKS! Love those big holly leaves!! Everything on this card just screams "SHERI IS SO TALENTED!!". You're amazing!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message