TEXT HERE

Paperplay Pick a Holiday Challenge

Easy, right? OK..so obviously…I  had so much fun playing with the latest release from Kraftin’ Kimmie…I couldn’t stop myself!!  So today, I’ve chosen to share with you a Christmas card  made with the delightful  stamp, Joy from designer Annie Rodrigue for Kraftin’ Kimmie.
P1050059
Now…it’s your turn to chose a Holiday and make a little something to join our Paper Play Challenge.
I hope to see you there and thank you for popping by today!  Smile
Supplies used:
Image ~
Kraftin’ Kimmie ~ Joy
Spellbinders ~ Poinsettia
Additional Die Cuts from the Silhouette Store

Would you like to comment?

  1. OMG, this card is gorgeous! I love your coloring and the use of pink is fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOO...this is sooooo yummilicious!!!!! LOVE her and you've colored her perfectly, Sheri!! I really love pink and green for Christmas, and those flowers are stunning! I MUST remember to get that die out and actually use it this year! Stunning creation, ladybug!!!
    hugs, me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the poinsettias are perfection!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pink poinsettias!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how amazingly sweet! I love pink for Christmas and this beauty is perfect! Love the papers and shapes and I think she's perfection!

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful poinsettias! I love that they are pink and not red, too... what a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaawww Sheri, this card is absolutely cute!! I love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the poinsettias, as always you do such great work. Whatcha gonna do for your birthday, woman?

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I love this Christmas theme card. And using pink was so out of the box.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message