TEXT HERE

It's a Celebration!

With Christmas just two days away...I needed a Birthday card..stat! LOL! Seriously though...one can never have enough Birthday cards, now can they? It seems like I'm always hunting high and low for one when I need one. Crazy, I know... Anyhoo...isn't Party Hardy from Little Darling Saturated Canary fun? She is now available in rubber at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps!! 
 
One more thing before I go...if you're not a member of the Little Darling Facebook group...you will certainly want to be. Angie has promised to give away a FULL SET OF ALL OF STAMPS IN THE UPCOMING CHA RELEASE to a randomly chosen member of the Little Darlings Facebook group...if we can get the group to 1000 members by December 31, 2012...
So be sure to tell everyone!! 
Thank you so much for coming by and Happy Holidays!! 

Thank you so much for visiting today!! 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love her!!! We need to find a way to put a champagne glass in her hand for New Year's Eve :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely fabulous! I love all the colors and the layers and my gosh, your coloring just gets better and better! Love the flowers and the tag, but I really adore the crown! Whoever gets her will be one lucky birthday person!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun card! I love it all!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sweetly colored image and card! May you have a wonderful Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is such a super card! SoOOO KaUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEK!!!! This could NOT be any CUTER than what it is!!! LOOOOVE her and your coloring is spectacular! SUUUUHWEEEEEET!!!!!
    hugs, me

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet and fun card! I really love everything! Good job! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message