TEXT HERE

Papertake Weekly Sketch Challenge

P1070303
unnamed
Hello there stampers!
Time for a brand new sketch challenge from Papertake Weekly. This is such a fun sketch! Be sure to jump right  over to the Papertake Weekly Challenge so you can play along too. 
For my card,…I broke out another super cute Lili of the Valley stamp to play with. I know, shocking, right?
This sweetheart is Looking Glass and she looks royal to me, so I embellished with a glittery crown.
P1070304
P1070305
Flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts
P1070306
Stenciled embossing paste, glitter & gesso  added to the corners.
P1070309

P1070310
So, sadly this is my last post as a GDT for Papertake Weekly.  I want to thank the Papertake Weekly ladies for being so wonderful, kind and welcoming!!   I’m sure you know, that as challenge blogs go, this is THE BEST! The challenges, prizes and most importantly, the design team are all top notch!!!
Also, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank Sharon Caudle. You might all think she’s your bff and  I understand. Sharon has the ability to make everyone feel so special, like they are the only one in the room. Here’s the thing is …she MINE!! Winking smile I love you, doll!!
Thanks so very much for stopping by!
Supplies used:
Stamp – Lili of the Valley – Looking Glass

Would you like to comment?

  1. Sheri, this is just stunning!! Fabulous colouring and your embellishments are always so beautiful:)..
    Lovely take on the sketch too:)..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous loving the colour scheme and all the fab flowers and embellishments gret LOTV stamp Just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is and adorable card Sheri. The image is gorgeous and love the design and embellishments.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwww, sooooo sweet!!!!!!!! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww .. Sheri .. I know they will surely miss you too! And ps .. I love Sharon too!!!

    Your card .. sigh .. absolutely GOR-GEOUS Sheri! Love how it has a shabby/victorian/vintage feel! And is that the MF tulle under your flowers? hehehehe .. omgosh .. I just finished a card that I won't be posting until next month .. but I've used the tulle like that too!!!!!! hahaha!! I love it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...you trying to make me cry?? Love you, Sheri!!!! You are the absolute BEST!!!! Thank you for your beautiful works of art and heart, and it's been nothing but pure pleasure having you Guest Design for the past three months! Your work is exquisite, but YOU are a treasure!!
    love and hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh it's so very pretty and gorgeous! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message