TEXT HERE

Papertake Weekly–Pastel Challenge

Hi there!! I hope you’re enjoying your week. It’s time for a new Papertake Weekly Challenge and this weeks it’s Pretty Pastels.
For my card today, I chose yet another favorite Lili of the Valley image,  Positively Pampered…and in fact, this is the card that I gave my Mom for Mother’s Day.  I had actually planned on giving her the card that I made for last weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge, but when I finished this card..it was so much more my Mom, as she loves lavenders and purples too, just like me.

My mom should really give lessons in how to gush over handmade cards.  She touches every single detail, ask questions about how I did this or that. Mom studies every bit of it, down to the pearls in the corners of the card.  I really do have THE best mom is the world and the way she gushes over the details of a handmade card is so minor in comparison to all the ways I could explain how incredible that woman is,  but it still puts such a smile on my face and makes me so happy that she loves it.  It just like being 5 years old all over again and bringing home a handmade card from first grade for mom.
P1070244 copy copy
P1070242 1
P1070248
P1070249
Thank you so much for visiting!! I hope you’ll pop over to the Papertake Weekly Blog and play along with the crazy talented Papertake Weekly girls.
Supplies used:
Paper – Maja Designs
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts

Would you like to comment?

  1. Ooohh! This is soooo beautiful! I love the sweet LOTV image, delish purples and such wonderful detail too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri
    Fabulous card... Love the image and all the enbellies.... Stunning
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sherri. Love the image and the design is beautifully embellished.
    enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So freakin' beautiful, Sheri!!!! LOVE all the different cuts and amazing details!! You continuously just make me drool when I visit! LOL!! Wicked talent, my friend!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gushing alongside your Mom!!!!! What an incredibly cute image and your finishing details are oh-so-perfect for it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sheri, this is beautiful. I wish I could pull off soft colours like this xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! I love all the little details, and I am SO "with you" re your Mum's reaction... mine is just the same; it's kind of embarrassing and heartwarming at the same time, I always feel like her clever little girl - and I'm 55!! That said, this darling creation is more than worthy of high praise, and I'm not even your mum :-) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the most amazing cards I have seen, amazing!! Love that purple and the sparkle perfect xxx

    kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message